Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sweat till you bleed your bank account

I was having lunch with a friend and she asked me how I keep in shape on a budget. I thought about it and answered "well keeping in shape is making me broke." I do tons of different things...I teach body sculpt, bootcamp, Physique 57, personal train but there is where the money making stops. I also spin, take pilates (mat and reformer), take yoga and basically take any kind of class that charges at least $30 per workout. HA HA!! 
I look at it like this...fitness is my career so it's all research...right? I love to workout and challenging myself physically is where I feel most at home. People spend millions and millions of dollars a year on what makes them happy so it makes sense that I would spend my extra income on different fitness classes. They make me happy. 
The truth of the matter is only doing one thing is boring. I like to mix it up! My bank account may not like it but my muscles sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment