6 Tips for drinking more water every day.
1. Get up and start your day with a glass of fresh cold water
2. Drink a glass of water 15 minutes before your meals
3. Drink water with your meals rather than any other beverage.
4. Carry a small bottle of water with you at work and while exercising.
5. Drink water every time you get a craving
6. Track your daily intake – some people find it easier to drink the recommended amount of water per day when they track the number of glasses consumed.
Find no excuses – drinking water is necessary for a healthy body and can also aid weight loss. Many people find excuses for not drinking water but believe me once you do it for 2-3 days it will become a habit.