Thursday, June 9, 2011

Super Sassy Sneakers

So I'm in love! I've been dealing with a terrible case of Plantar Facitiis for the past year. It's been awful. Without going into detail of my ordeal I haven't felt relief until today. YAY! I heard from a friend who has had the same issue about these New Balance sneakers. She said they were a life saver. For some reason I put off getting them for months. Finally this week I had enough. I couldn't take the pain anymore so I thought "what the heck" and I ordered them. They came today and the result...Heaven on my feet. They feel amazing. It's only been one day but I can tell they are different from any other fitness shoe I've had before.
They look a little silly but frankly I don't care. If you too suffer from this annoying pain check them out. New Balance Rock and Tone sneaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment