Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days Of Fitness




It's officially Christmas time. I can start celebrating in public instead of secretly listening to holiday tunes quietly in my living room while my hubby is sleeping. This time of year is super stressful with parties, family obligations, work deadlines, travel, the list goes on and on but making sure you make some time for yourself aka working out will help you get through the season with sass and style
I'm going to help you through this one. I will post a fitness challenge (homework) for you 2x a week. I want you to do them and see how making a fun challenge will help you keep you fitting into your fun party dress all season long. 


The Challenge
Try to complete these challenges by the next time I post (I'll post again in a few days)

                2 sets of 12-15 Full Form Push ups
                2 intense cardio sessions (spinning, running, aerobics class....whatever you like to do to get your heart rate up.) 
                For a total of 10 flights take the stairs instead of the elevator. 

Be a good girl and do your workouts so can end up on Santa's good list.
 If you already workout, you can simply add the challenges to your current routine…no problem!

It's time to sass it up girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment