Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Sassy Girl Fitness Playlist


 Yesterday I was out to lunch with my girlfriend JC and she was telling me how much music inspires her. It’s only because of my awesome playlists do I get through hard runs or long elliptical sessions. I try to create a different playlist for every time I’m at the gym so I don’t get bored and that way I am keeping everything fresh. I know sometimes you don’t know what songs to use so I’ve done some ground work for you. I asked a few sassy exercise enthusiasts for their fav songs on their ipod while working out.


I put together a special playlist for JC featuring my top 10 favorite workout songs outlined below:
1.) 3X by Chris Brown
2.) California Gurls (featuring Snoop Dog) by Katy Perry
3.) Edge Of Glory by Lady Gaga
4.) S&M by Rhianna
5.) Beat It by Michael Jackson
6.) Jagger by Maroon 5
7.) Signs by Ace Of Base
8.) Last Friday Night T.G.I.F by Katy Perry
9.) Don’t Want To Go Home by Jason Derulo
10.) I Wanna Go by Britney Spears
For a great cool down song try Rolling In The Deep by Adele and Empire State Of Mind by Jay Z and Alicia Keys
I really like how fun and upbeat this mix is and I hope it will power you to an unreal workout.
But, I also wanted to know what workout music gets you moving the most, so give me a shout out on twitter (@jleabailey).