Saturday, August 20, 2011

Look Sassy While Sweating And Sculpting

I know for a fact that working out in my ratty sweatpants from college and an ill fitting nasty tee does not encourage me to be my best at the gym. There are no excuses for putting on those holey sneakers. Looking sassy while getting yourself in shape is super easy! Here are some awesome finds at very affordable prices. It doesn’t matter if you are into the gym scene, yoga, or running out in the park Target has lots of options for you.
I am obsessed with the C9 Premium brand. The quality is great! The brand offers 4 way stretch, Duo Dry, and the bottoms are reversible!  They wash really well and the price is easy on your wallet.
C9 by Champion Women's Fitted Capri Pants – Black for $17.99

C9 by Champion Women's Premium Athletic Top w/inner bra - Iris/Ebony $24.99
For sneakers I always check out Endless.com. I love this site because they offer free shipping and free returns. Yes, it’s a tad bit more expensive than clothing at Target but we are talking about your feet! Having proper support is a must. If you have on supportive shoes your workout will be so much better.
New Balance Women's WX871 Conditioning Shoe-$67.46 - $84.95
Check out these items for an idea on getting some super cute clothing that can make you feel fab and you get to look hot while sweating it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment