Saturday, August 27, 2016

Banana-rama

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-239-06A197BE6CA5E9915545882CEA3E5FBD_zpspy4sxr4u.png


I love fruit! I go through phases of being obsessed with one fruit. Raspberries were my last craze. One fruit that I have never strayed from is the banana. I love a brown spotted banana. They are a tasty, filling fruit that contain a wide range of health boosting nutrients. They are a perfect fruit to have after my favorite sweat session. Bananas are filed with fiber which helps keep you regular, and bananas are also a top source of magnesium, potassium, vitamin c and vitamin B (b vitamins boost your energy levels, assist with chemical reactions in the body, help your wounds to heal, relax your muscles and nerves)
Bananas are my favorite because they don’t require any preparation and are very portable, so you can take them with you and eat them whenever you get hungry. I also love a smoothie made with berries and bananas, and in my Greek yogurt too!

Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment