Saturday, October 24, 2015

Motivation


Motivational quotes are my jam! I love them! They "speak to me," they are usually my mantra when I'm getting thru a tough workout. They are a good reminder of what I need to focus on and not spend endless amount of time watching cute animal videos.

I have even made a private Pinterest board that I look through before each time I exercise. I even like to show my board to whoever will humor me. Most of the time my BFF (who doesn't workout the way I do. Shoot, she doesn't even read this blog) is the one who sees it the most! Sorry, Jess!

Since you are my friends and love fitness, I thought I'd share my favorite quotes here. These are ones that worked for me. I'll be crossing my fingers that they might, in some small way, work for you, too.

Here's one of my favorites ...





No comments:

Post a Comment