Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sassy Girl Testimonial



Part of living a Sassy life is to experience new things.  You can only do so much at the gym to enhance your life.  Some times the things that make life better are the simple pleasures that you find at the store.  Today I would like to begin from time to time sharing with you some sassy products that I use and love.  I am not being paid by any company to do this.  I just want to pass on to you various things that will go a long way to making your life sassier.  

Exactly one month ago today I fell in love....with yogurt. Not just any yogurt but with Chobani Blueberry Greek Yogurt. When I was about 8 I told my mother that I needed yogurt and that she should buy some for me. She did and immediately when we got home from the grocery store I decided to put it in the freezer. My thought...I can make frozen yogurt! That would be awesome! Well to my disappointment it didn’t work and the frozen container didn’t give me the yummy ice cream like flavor that I was hoping for. It tasted awful, so for many years I didn’t go near the stuff. Last month one afternoon I was at the health food store and on a whim I decided to give the stuff a try. I brought it home and prepared for the worst. I had the memory of yogurt tasting terrible so I expected to spit my first spoonful out into the trash. I wasn't prepared for the wonderful surprise of taste and texture when I tried Chobani Greek Yogurt.
What made me pick up Chobani when there are so many brands to choose from? To be honest it’s appearance is so lovely. It fits into my palm, there isn’t marketing surrounding the name and the nutritional facts are amazing!
The truth is in the label. Below are the nutritional and ingredients:

The moment this thin slice of heaven touched my lips I was a goner. Love at first bite. It's thick, heavy and sweet but not too sweet. Not only does is the rich texture appealing but you can tell the quality is par to none. Plus this brand donates 10% of it's profits to charities! Totally Sassy!
You can find Chobani at your local grocery store if you live in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, California, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas. If you don't live in one of the 14 lucky states try Costco or buy online.

I love this stuff for a healthy snack. I think you too should try it too! You won't be disappointed.
I'd love to hear what your favorite yogurt is or what you think is a sassy snack. Let me know via twitter @sassygirfit

No comments:

Post a Comment