Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Sparkle To Your Sassy Style




My collection is almost complete....what am I talking about? The accessory every sassy girl must have...a sparkly non slip headband. Sparkly Soul has come up with my favorite new headband.  The moment I saw my favorite spin instructor sporting one during class I knew that I too must have one.  She sent me to their web site and right then and there I made my first purchase. I needed the sparkle but I was skeptical of headbands. I have purchased so many headbands over the years but they have always given me a headache no less than two minutes after putting them on my head. I have even purchased the grippy headbands but the darn things wouldn’t stay on my head unless I used a bobby pin to secure it in place. Finding something sassy, girlie and sporty is a dream. I put these babies to the test and wore them while teaching fitness, taking a spin class, running in the park and even out on the town. The result...they actually stayed in place and I never got a headache. Whooohoooo!
There are many different colors to choose from and you can choose the band of the fabric to be wide or thin. These puppies are a must for every sassy girl!
Check out sparklysoul.com to get your very own.

Tell them that Sassy Girl Sent You