Sunday, April 16, 2017

Disease is Trendy



Normal and healthy isn’t considered “cool” anymore. You need to have a disease to be considered hip. I know I’ve heard fake diseases from people that have “diagnosed” themselves. There are people that actually suffer from real medical issues. I guess people think “who cares, it’s all about ME anyway.”I am going to share my “favorite” disease.
Drumroll please. The best self diagnosis is Sociopathy.  Here is what you can expect from someone who claims they are sociopathic, cool, detached and a genius. Think DEXTER or your favorite VAMPIRE. So basically this medical issue allows you to be a serial killer. You can just blame the disease for your actions. I’m not sure a court of law would understand. My take: people just want to make their awkwadness or asswipe behavior acceptable.
Follow me on Instagram photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-239-06A197BE6CA5E9915545882CEA3E5FBD_zpspy4sxr4u.png

No comments:

Post a Comment