Saturday, March 26, 2016

Patreon Please


I love doing my crazy fitness podcast! Really, I do! Do you even know I have one? It’s called Funky Fitness Now and it’s about all the insane ways people try to stay fit. It’s a lot of fun. My co host and I wish we could do it everyday but there is this pesky thing called bills that both Steve (my co host) and I have to consider. So because of that we started a Patreon page. I know you are thinking “why the heck would I give money to their project?” That is a logical question to ask yourself. I thought I’d post about why someone would support a Patreon project:

  • Supporters want the product being offered, and without the project funding the product will not be created or not created as often. FUNKY FITNESS is possible because of people like you. We too have lives and responsibilities. It would be nice if we could just do what we wanted all of the time but we can’t.
  • Supporters want to be cool.  They want to be first.  They want the badge of pride that comes with being responsible (at least partly) for a fantastic product being brought to market.
  • Supporters want to be involved.  They want to be able to provide input, see progress, and be close to the project/product as it comes to fruition. Wouldn’t it be awesome to be on the ground floor of a podcast before it becomes HUGE? Duh. The answer is always, YES!

Now you can be a supporter too! Please think about it and donate today. Even $1 will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment