Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#7dayStretch Wrap Up!



Last week,  I completed the #7daystretch with prAna and Sweat Pink and could not be more proud. We stretched, bended our bodies, minds, and souls and came together to show how we truly #liveinprana!

So in honor of our beautiful #7daystretch, here are 7 things you might not know about me:

  • I am wildly obsessed with anything sparkly
  • I have a collection of sneakers in many different colors. This just started about 4 months ago and I’m proud to say that I am doing very well collecting different workout sneakers. :)
  • I secretly (not so secretly) own so many sparkly headbands
  • When I was 7, I wanted to be a elementary school teacher
  • If I could do one thing today, it would be travel to South America and stay there all winter so I can successfully avoid winter. :) I love NYC so moving is not an option.
  • I’ve always dreamt of opening a large lot where I could rescue animals from all over who need a safe place.
  • My favorite way to travel is on a cruise ship where I can sleep, workout and relax while I’m getting to my destination.

Join in on the fun! I tag @mzmotivational and @chichilife to tell me 7 things I didn’t know about you! Just fill in the blanks, tag @prana @fitapproach & use the hashtags #liveinprana #7daystretch #sweatpink and spread the love. Tag your friends, readers, followers…whoever’s listening!

Want to try PrAna? Use the code LiveInPrAnaF15SGF for 15% off!

1 comment:

  1. Such a useful tips and steps you have shared here to stay fit and healthy . Really nice to have this blog with us. Thanks and keep updating.

    ReplyDelete