Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Strength Train At Any Age and Fun Summer 2012 Workout Playlist



Even though you may be over 65 you still can lift weights. To continue being sassy weight training will help you build bone density and helps with muscle mass. That means improved flexibility, coordination and balance, not to mention lowering your chances of getting osteoporosis. Now that is super sassy!





On a completely different note. I made a playlist that I'm going to use today. I've had a rough week and needed something to give me an extra push. This playlist is designed to help propel you to a strong finish to your workout.

Brokenhearted by Karmin
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
Turn up the Music by Chris Brown
Beat It by Michael Jackson
Indestructible by Robyn
I'm a Machine by David Guetta, featuring Crystal Nicole
Get Yourself Back Home by Gym Class Heroes
Lights by Ellie Goulding
Countdown by Beyonce
All I Need by Natasha Bedingfield, featuring Kevin Rudolf