Sunday, January 8, 2012

Peppy Playlist To Make You Sweat And Smile


It's Sunday night and you know that tomorrow you have to get up and face the music. In a few precious hours it’ll be Monday and that means it’s time to get back to the daily grind. The cool temp, shorter days and clouds don’t help matters. I know you don’t feel like going to work and the thought of going to the gym after a long day it the last place you want to be. 

A little bit of effort goes a long way. I am putting together a playlist for my coming workouts this week and I’m super excited about these jams that I just have to share them with you. This mix is about 40 minutes long. That means it’s the perfect length for a cardio session and or any kind of workout you love.

1.              (2:50) Who’s that Chick, David Guetta featuring Rihanna:  What??!!! This jam is hot and the strong beat is a great song to get you going. Use it for your warm up and your mood will instantly perk up. Get it girl!
2.              (3:21) Moves Like Jagger, Maroon Five featuring Christina Aguilera: This is my song! Fun and uptempo it’s a guranteed to make you want to move!
3.              (4:44) On the Floor, Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull:Oooo this song is one of J-LO’s finest workout songs.!
4.              (3:23) Dynamite, Taio Cruz: I had to put this on the list because my 7 year old nephew digs this song! It is so cute to hear him sing the lyrics! This song just makes me smile.
5.              (3:50) E.T., Katy Perry featuring Kanye West: I wasn’t sure if I really liked the song the first time I heard it but now I’m totally hooked. This song is fab for workouts.
6.              (3:19) Super Bass, Nicki Minaj: This song has a little slower tempo so it’s a great song to catch your breath.
7.              (4:20) Born This Way, Lady Gaga: I know this song has been over played but I love it so I’m including it in the mix. This song has a great beat and is a perfect song to have after Super Bass.
8.              (3:35) We Found Love, Rihanna: You may think this song is a slow jam but don’t be fooled. Once the beat starts in you will be on fire. Use this song during intervals as a “catch your breath” song or during a weight lifting session.
9.              (3:58) Till the World Ends, Britney Spears: I can’t have a playlist without my Britney. I love this crazy girl and this song gurantees an awesome 3:58 of workout bliss.
10.           (3:19) Sexy and I Know It, LMFAO: Ahhh yeah! As soon as this song comes on during one of my classes the energy goes off the roof. Add this song to your playlist and let your inner sexy out.
(4:27) Love on Top, Beyoncé: In honor of her new baby I’ve added this track. Use it for your cooldown and stretch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment