Saturday, November 4, 2017

Lyfe Tea




I recently tried LYFE TEA. I was excited to try this because I was curious to see how it compared to other teas.
The first thing I will say about this product is that it is super easy to use. I love that all of the tea packets come individually wrapped so I can put them in my backpack and go! No measuring out serving size needed! It is super easy and you prepare it just like any other tea on the market and you are quickly left with a nice tasting tea. I found that I liked this tea much better than other detox teas. It is a mild taste but purely delicious! I tried both the "MORNING" tea and the "DETOX" tea although I enjoyed them both, I found the "MORNING" tea to be my favorite. It gave me energy to kick start my day of teaching and working out on my own.
LYFE TEA combines super foods with other natural ingredients to give your body vital nutrition. There are no artifical ingredients! This makes it a great choice for whatever your dietary restrictions are.
I can’t stress enough how important hydration and a clean diet can be for optimal health. There are just so many beneficial nutrients in tea that I wouldn’t hesitate to classify tea as an important and key component of your diet. Especially for those people who rely on artificial drinks and food as a major part of their diet.


I highly recommend you give LYFE TEA a try. I am curious if you will like it as much as I do. In fact, just by visiting their website you can get 15% off your 1st order.
If you decide to get LYFE TEA let me know what you think by taking a pic of your LYFE TEA and tag both me @sassygirlfit and @LYFE_TEA on Instagram, sassygirlfitnessnyc and LYFE TEA on Facebook, or @sassygirlfit and @LYFETEA on Twitter. Use the hashtag #LYFE

Happy drinking!
Jessica Bailey




No comments:

Post a Comment