Sunday, November 12, 2017

Girl Power!


I was filling out a bio for a gym I work at and the question  “Who has inspired you in your life and why?” This question got me thinking. My first response was  "I would say every person around us motivate us in some or other manner. We just need to take their positive or negative words positively that think will help to motivate us." It was just a basic answer, it didn’t have any truth or realness to my answer. Then I just started writing. This is what I wrote:

Wonder Woman isn’t just the myth of the hit show from the 70’s or the girlpower star of the recent Blockbuster hit.
Wonder Woman is every woman! My girlfriend makes me wonder, “how does she do it?!” She has a full-time job, is a fitness lover, world traveler, a good friend, AND always looks put together!
Managing that kind of balancing act with so much strength, and positivity is absolutely inspiring.
Who inspires you? What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment