Sunday, January 29, 2017

How to make a killer playlist that will motivate you to workout



 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-239-06A197BE6CA5E9915545882CEA3E5FBD_zpspy4sxr4u.png
I don't know about you but my playlist can make or break my workouts. It's all about timing. Your jam can help give you the motivation to carry on when you feel like giving up. Being a DJ and putting together great playlists is easy and fun!

To begin, grab something to got down notes on and write down "your" songs. The list should have lots of different songs and artists. Next, put the songs into categories according to the different types of exercises you do. For example, I like playing pop songs with a easy to understand hook when I'm just focusing on body sculpting and music that is uptempo with a strong backbeat when I do cardio. Last, create a playlist for each type of activity making sure the playlist is long enough for your entire sweat session. Don't forget to add slow songs for your stretch time! Your done! Now, get ready to rock your workout!
Here's a link to my playlist on Spotify. It's for a session that includes both strength training and cardio.

Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment