Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sassy Girl Fitness Holiday Gift Ideas


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-239-06A197BE6CA5E9915545882CEA3E5FBD_zpspy4sxr4u.png




It's the first weekend of December! Do you need something for the fitness buff in your life? I have some fitness themed gift ideas for you! The best part? You can shop from home! I've included links to where you can find everything online (just click on the name of the product). There is something for everyone on this list. You can be a fitness fanatic or a "newbie." I've got you covered!

DAILY HARVEST $47.94

Daily Harvest delivers varieties of delicious, whole food, ready-to-blend smoothies and ready-to-heat soups to your freezer. Seriously, this product is a time saver. It takes all of 30 seconds! This product has saved me so much money and stress when it comes to eating well. I don't ever feel like I'm compromising my nutrition. Use the code Sassy25 to get 25% off your first order!

SPARKLY SOUL $15.00

I live in this product. I wear a sparkly headband everyday because I love to be a workout princess. Sparkly Soul guarantees no headaches and no slip. The entire band is elastic. If you click on the link Sparkly Soul is running a holiday daily special. Each day a new headband is on sale!

GREAT SOLES $12.00
It’s said that wearing socks during your workout increases circulation, helps you grip onto slippery surfaces, and makes for more enjoyable enhanced cushion or comfort. I love grippy socks. Plus the pic is of MY feet. I'm actually standing for this product. From now until Dec 25 you can get 15% off a order of 1 pair of these socks with the code sassygirlfit15

FITDECK $9.99
FitDeck Bodyweight Cards.FitDeck is a must for the fitness buff in your life! Fitdeck is a deck of 56 exercise playing cards.  The 56 card decks focus on bodyweight exercises such as yoga, pilates and stretching and there are 26 cards that incorporate exercise equipment such as dumbbells and kettlebells. Each card has three fitness levels (beginner, intermediate or advanced) so basically FitDeck has made exercise excuse proof! FitDeck is such a great tool for those that travel. It is fun and super simple. You just carry the cards with you and then when you get a spare moment shuffle them, pick one out and perform the exercise shown on the card.

JUMP ROPE $14.97
A black skipping rope.Where you a skipping rope "champion" growing up? Yes, a skipping rope is a simple gift but did you know that the skipping rope can burn 750 calories in one workout.  You can get a rope that is “old school” but now you can get ropes that talk to you, skipping ropes which measure the calories burned and more. I’m including my favorite rope.  Plus, skipping is such a simple exercise that anyone can do it, making the skipping rope a perfect present for people of all fitness levels.

WEIGHT LIFTING GLOVES $18.99

I love my gloves. They allow me to lift heavy stuff so I can challenge my body but my hands are protected. They are great. Weight lifting gloves are a simple but valuable gym accessory.  They allow the user to get a proper grip on the weights, reduce pressure on the hand and wrists and stop the weights from rubbing against the hand skin.

Just because it is Christmas doesn't mean fitness should be put on hold. Giving the gift of fitness will give the person in your life a gentle reminder to "keep on top of it!"
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment