Sunday, July 31, 2016

Are you a Health Nut?

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-239-06A197BE6CA5E9915545882CEA3E5FBD_zpspy4sxr4u.png
Are you a “health nut?” It seems like I run into two different types of people. Those who are into fitness and those who are into nutrition. Yes, I realize there are more types of peeps but for the sake of this post I am just going to refer to these two.
If you are more interested by shaving off a few calories from your meal than in exercising. You are a nutrition fan. If nutrition is your "thing" you might recognize these lines: “I just ate a salad, I don’t need to go work out!”
On the opposite end, the fitness fans. They’ll run 10 miles a day just because they can but when it comes to nutrition often times they just don’t pay much attention. Fitness fans will eat junk justifying so by telling themselves "I just worked out!"
I believe that both nutrition AND fitness are important. I know because I was just a fitness freak and would eat sugary treats after I worked out. My nutrition was lacking and I didn't realize how much I was hurting myself until I took both seriously.
This being said I want to share some health and fit tips for you to become more balanced. They worked for me, I hope some work for you too!
Tips For Nutrition People
If you only focus on nutrition, probably you need to focus on your fitness. Your body will preform so much better when you do. Plus you'll look better too! Aim for 30 minutes of cardio exercise 3 times a week and at least 1 session of strength and flexibility training a week.
The most awesome news?  When you pay attention to your nutrition and you start to exercise more, you’ll get results faster!
Tips For Fitness People
Are you always eating fries, ice cream and candy? Or you don't buy that stuff you just eat everyone else's? Then, it goes without saying, you probably should be eating healthier.
To be fit is amazing! It's something to be proud of, but you should also be more aware of your health and your nutrition.
Want to know something great? You protect your body from the stress of exercise by eating right! You should know, antioxidants from fruits, vegetables and berries are especially powerful in helping fight oxidative stress and protect your body from damage.
If you are way into fitness but not nutrition try to consciously add more fresh fruits, vegetables and berries into your diet every day. This well help protect you from oxidative stress and keep your body in good shape so you can continue your fit lifestyle.
Know what your strengths are when it comes to your health and focus on improving your weaknesses. It might be hard at first but don't give up. Keep picturing your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment