Sunday, May 15, 2016

Live a SUGAR FREE life? Yes, it is possible!


Living without sugar was always one of my goals, but I thought that this wouldn’t ever happen. I try to eat healthy all the time and I do enough research to know what sugar does to my body. Even so, sometimes I can not avoid it. It is in so many of the products that I find in the store that I have to spend hours to find healthy, sugar-free alternatives. Besides, it’s tasty and like anyone else, I crave something sweet every once in a while.
Well, all this until I participated in the Sugar Free Academy. I met people who were so dedicated to living a healthy lifestyle that they were ready to make major changes in their life. This inspired me to want more for myself, to learn how to overcome any obstacle and to put the excuses aside; in the end, it is possible to live without sugar.
Every day I woke up and I learned something new from Brittany, one of the most kind and nurturing people I have ever met. She showed us how we can make small adjustments in our life and how these changes can have a giant impact on the long term. I don’t have to change my life completely to eliminate sugar; I just have to know how to control my diet better and what kind of foods to eat.
Seeing what my life could be was one of the greatest things, and now I am more empowered than ever to maintain my body and my mind healthy.
I’ve got great news! A brand new Sugar Free Academy is starting June 27. I highly suggest you do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment