Monday, August 25, 2014

Contest Time With Oatworks!



WOW, I crave this stuff and it's AMAZING for you. The flavors are rich and they taste incredible. I love to enjoy these before my workouts or as a snack! They are GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN FRIENDLY | DAIRY FREE | NON-GMO | NO CHOLESTEROL | NOTHING ARTIFICIAL



Want to get your own? Now you can win a variety pack to try for yourself. It's easy.

Here's what you have to do:


1. Follow @Oatworks and @Sassygirlfit on Instagram 

2. Regram the photo pictured above with the hashtag #FitWithOatworks

3. Tag @oatworks and @sassygirlfit and tell us how you are staying fit this summer!

4. You're entered to win!


A few months ago I did a review of this product. You can read what I thought Here

@Oatworks will choose their favorite and ‪#‎repost‬! Who will be the winner? You have until 11:29pm EST Sept 1 so get to it! #FitWithOatworks 

No comments:

Post a Comment