Thursday, February 16, 2012

When It Comes To Makeup...Workout Without



Should you wear make up during a workout session?
It’s a bad idea. It clogs your pores and may create skin problems for you. Not cute! I know that some people go to the gym to be seen and potentially meet someone so I understand wanting to look your sassiest. I do want to share with you what I’ve learned over the years.
I’m a strong believer that if you take care of yourself the less make up you need. If looking good at the gym is a priority for you I would say that having a good skin cleansing routine paired with breathable moisturizer, no foundation, no bronzer and no blush is the way to go.  Once you start sweating your body will produce that rosy glow so there is no need for bronzer or blush. Think about it this way. If you apply make-up before working out, you'll just sweat it off, and the rest will smear all over the place.

Here are my favorite go to items:
Covergirl LashBlast Volume Blast Waterproof Mascara
I wasn’t so sure about this one. I was afraid of having raccoon eyes but even during a high energy sweat session this stuff stayed on. No black smears running down my face and even better I totally forgot that I was wearing anything!

Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss
Not only is this gloss yummy tasting it looks super sassy too! They have a wide variety of flavors and tons of colors so you are guaranteed to find something that floats your boat.

Cetaphil
No scent and leaves your skin feeling oh so soft.

But the best advice I can give you is to go Au Naturel during a workout session.

No comments:

Post a Comment