Sunday, February 26, 2012

Seeking Something Different?



Just the other day one of my clients told me that because of committing to working out she had never felt sexier and didn't feel the need to wear Spanx anymore. My immediate reaction was "whoohoo" followed by one fist pump in the air. How awesome is that?  It's nice to see the rewards of  committing to fitness pay off.   I know personally, that working out makes me feel more confident.   Every time I hear a client, family member, friend or a stranger for that matter say that fitness has changed them for the better I get a little flutter in my tummy.
I talk a lot about getting out of your comfort zone and doing so will make all the difference in the world. Leaving your comfort zone in your everyday life will encourage you to live not merely to exist.  I try to practice what I preach so despite the timid midwest girl inside of me I am stepping outside of my little box and doing something daring (for me that is).  I'm scared as heck but I know making the choice to do something scary is just what I need to spice up my life. I will share my dare devil experience with you soon. I can't divulge it right now because it's going to be part of a surprise for a loved one.

I encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone not only when it comes to working out but in your daily life as well. Go ahead and light a little fire under your sassy ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment