Sunday, September 2, 2018

Keep Growing



Focus and sacrifice are at the center to a significant number of us. Without the desire to get after it consistently, you would not be developing in your field, and you would not have the opportunity of receiving the rewards and getting pleasure out of what you do. Without it, you and I would not be the place we are today. I would not be composing on an effective blog, teaching a new class each and every time I instruct, rousing others to be their best selves, and the list goes on.

When I decide to do something months from now I commit a very long time to a preparation plan that can truly direct my regular daily existence. I know many of you are training for the NYC Marathon. You put in the miles, the exercises, the fuel, the rest, social media time, no sleeping in, etc. What does that do? It gives you the flexibility to be sure about your capacities and know you are prepared for what's to come.

So, keep doing what you do.  Your sacrifice is not a lost cause. You are doing awesome!

In Health,
Jessica Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment