Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Karma, it's real!



I've been thinking about Karma a lot recently. The simple Google answer to what Karma is...destiny or fate, following as effect from cause. To break it down, if you're doing good things, good things happen in return and vice versa.

I believe in karma and my husband gives me flack about it. He does not believe. He thinks I'm insane that I'm constantly talking about it. For me, it helps me let go of things out of my control when it comes to others. This does not mean I don't stress about other's actions because I do. Being lied to for example sucks and speaks more about the person doing the action, but guess what ... karma.  The thing about karma is there are consequences to treating others and yourself badly. It will eventually come back to bite you in the backside.

If you're avoiding your health, eating poorly, and living a sedentary lifestyle, well guess what? Karma, fitness style. Are you treating your body badly? Are you telling yourself lies, giving yourself validation for behaving badly? Just think about how you might feel in 5-10 years. Do you really want to eventually suffer the consequences of bad vibes all over your fitness? We may not be able to control other people, but we can sure control our own karma when it comes to getting healthy.
If you put in 100% into your fitness you will reap the benefits. Your body wants to be treated well, fed right and exercised regularly.  If you want your body to work well for you in the long run you have to put in some effort right now.

Your body will definitely let you know when you are not treating it well, think illness, obesity and stress. So take care of you and listen to your body and treat your body like you would treat the President, with Respect.  
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-239-06A197BE6CA5E9915545882CEA3E5FBD_zpspy4sxr4u.png

If you want my blog posts sent to your inbox, workouts from me, or to find out where to go for fun fitness events in NYC,  sign up to be on my email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment