Sunday, November 23, 2014

Rock Bottom Workout Routine


I’ve been thinking about the expression “rock bottom.” I had an interesting turn of events in my life the past few days and I got to thinking, what does this expression mean and how can I take the tools I already have and make my life better?

To hit rock bottom means to get to the end, the bottom of the barrel, the worst place, the floor, the basement. Well, I’ve accomplished that. Ok, so now what? How do I get out? I go to where I always go for comfort, the gym. I am good at that, I like it, I feel good about me, I get a break from the constant thoughts in my head.  

Here is the workout I did today. Give it a try. It's all bodyweight exercises.

10x Pushups
20x knee to elbow
12x tricep dips
15x extended crunches
10x right side plank with a reach thru
10x left side plank with a reach thru
12x shoulder pushups
20x bicycle crunches

repeat 2 times. It takes about 20 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment