Monday, December 18, 2017

Revitalizing Night Cream from Block Island Organics Review


I recently tried Block Island Organics Night Cream.  I was excited to try this because I was curious to see how it compared to my tried and true current night cream. 
The first thing I will say about this product is that it’s an organic, natural, vegan and non-greasy formula made with botanical ingredients and rich in  antioxidants like vitamin  C and E. So before even using it, I was in love. I really like that this night cream is not tested on animals and is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes or artificial fragrances. That is super important to me. I love that the cream comes in a easy to travel with size. Especially this time of year when I’m in and out of airports. No measuring out standard carry on liquid size needed! It is super easy to use and you apply it at night before you turn in for the day, it is just like any other night cream as far as application goes.  After about 1 week of regular use I woke up to amazing feeling skin! I had tried many popular and expensive night creams and tho they all claimed to provide visable results, sadly none of them did.  I found that BIO night cream gave me confidence that my skin could compete with any 25 year old out there. 
I can’t stress enough how important hydration and a clean diet can be for healthy skin.  There are just so many beneficial nutrients for your skin in BIO night cream that I wouldn’t hesitate to classify as an important and key component of your skin care regimen. 


I highly recommend you give BIO REVITALIZING NIGHT CREAM a try. I am curious if you will like it as much as I do. Right now until 12/22 you can save 15% on anything on their site.
If you need more information or to learn about BLOCK ISLAND ORGANICS visit their website or Follow them for the latest company news and suncare info!
Love,
Jessica Bailey
Follow me on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment