Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Gift Guide


Christmas comes once a year, make it the best one yet! Here are some things I really love, I hope this gift guide helps you buy for the awesome person in your life! I hope the discounts help you too! Happy Holidays!



If you follow me on Instagram you know I dig this company. They have some really cute things you need to buy for the champagne lover in your life. 
Use the code SASSYGIRL for a 20% discount
offer good until 12/31/19



I'm so into this awesome skin care line. They aim to give everyone access to safe, effective and lovable non-toxic sun care and skincare products. 
Use the code SASSYGIRL from 20% off on their site
Offer good until 12/31/19



Misfits Market is a weekly subscription of sometimes funny-looking, always delicious produce, designed to break the cycle of food waste. We love this service and I am forced to find ways to eat vegetables that normally I wouldn't choose. I am beyond excited every other week for our delivery.
Use the above link by 12/6 at 11:59 p.m. ET and you will get 50% off your first box 



I've been teaching in these socks for years. I truly support this company. They have so many cute styles that I really think you should check out and would be a perfect gift for the Barre/Pilates/Yoga lover. They are one of the first: into the studio out to the streets, great grip socks perfect for Barre, Yoga, Pilates and more. Functional fashion for a cause, Great Soles supports you in comfort and style from the ground up.
Use the code Jessica15 for 15% off

Use the links to check out the suggested sites and don't forget to use the codes I provided! Happy Shopping!

In Health,
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment