Monday, August 24, 2015

#7daystretch



I’m joining prAna and Sweat Pink for a super fun, #7daystretch #liveinprana challenge – it starts today and ends at the end of the week (Sunday, August 30th). Join in on or if you’d prefer to lurk, you can follow along on FitApproach or through the hashtags: #liveinprana #7daystretch #sweatpink!
We’ll be talking about how we (the community) embrace a prAna lifestyle (#liveinprana) and are challenging ourselves to stretch a little deeper, farther and more mindfully for 7 whole days (the #7daystretch). And we’re not just stretching our bodies so you don’t have to be pretzel to join in, we’re also stretching our minds and souls!
I’d love for you @mzmotivational and @novelty718 and @sws0926 to join me for this fun challenge
We’re nearing the end of August and even though the summer is coming to an end, I’m super excited about the Fall because I love the cool air for my outdoor sweat sesh.  In fact, my very favorite thing about Fall is the amazing scenery I have while I workout. I can imagine myself wearing the Quinn Top while I take yoga because it's super cute and it looks like it would be perfect for a class.  
If I had one goal for the Fall, it would be to meditate more regularly because I need to chill  and reflect on this summer. To achieve it, I know I will need schedule the time in my calendar. And of course I want to look great doing it so have the Prism Capri on my wish-list…..

No comments:

Post a Comment