Saturday, December 13, 2014

Holiday Gift For You


“6am yoga? Why on earth would anyone want to do that? I don't care what time the class is, I don't exercise." Why is exercise considered a chore when it should be an opportunity to clear the mind and promote physical well being?
I think one of the reasons people avoid exercise is because they view it  that there's an endgame. "It's just for a few months and after that I will stop." A mistake, instead try thinking empowerment. I love my job and I get to celebrate the body by inspiring others to embrace a healthy lifestyle. But I too, have to remind myself/schedule myself to workout. During tough times remember this: Exercise can make a good mood great, a bad mood more bearable, and hard times a force for real change. So during this busy holiday season, give yourself the gift of scheduling your workouts. Your body, mind and spirit will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment