Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends



For the past month I’ve been setting personal goals and the first person I went to for help was a dear friend who has already had success achieving goals she set out to complete. This was beneficial to me because my friend has experience and wisdom into what it takes to get to the next level and overcome obstacles which in turn will provide me motivation to continue to work hard to accomplish the goals I set out to achieve
When it comes to working out and keeping yourself on track with your fitness goals I suggest you enlist a friend to encourage you to stay motivated. Friends offer not only companionship but will power and postitive influence. They might even bring out the competitive nature in you! Who can push harder, eat better and look amazing? That motivation is key to keeping you on track. Plus the time you spend sweating together is priceless. Your friends can hold you accountable to your goals while when your by yourself it would be easy to walk away from.
Again, when we know we are expected to be somewhere or do something, we as people are far more likely to do what needs to be done, and the same applies to fitness buddies.
By making use of a fitness friend, you will not only gain the necessary motivation and consistency, but you will get in some good girl time. While exercising, many people enjoy chatting with one another which makes the workout seem to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment